Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yo soccer fans



International break means a break for me ..hahahz..


Since I am a BPL fans, I will know more about the England squad and really they had totally changed since Capello have take over the managerial position. England trashed Slovakia 4-0 on sat night which I would say would give a morale boost in the upcoming world cup qualifier match against Ukraine. Latest news is that Agbonlahor is being called up to replace the injured Darren Bent. I think England will win this one because of their form right now. Their tactics is right. Selecting those will are currently on -form is better than selecting in terms of popularity. Capello had introduce many new faces in the England squad. Agbonlahor, A.Young, Heskey, etc are all not in the list when McClaren was in charge. I bet England win at least by 2 goal margin.

Gerrard will be the one leading the attack and being the provider. I bet Rooney and Peter Crouch will be starting up front ...Downing on the left and Agbonlahor on the right. Lampard in the center to cover Gerrard.

See you till friday to talk more abt the upcoming BPL matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment