Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yo Soccer fans

Roma midfielder De Rossi is suppended for this match.

Inter Milan might be using Balotelli to pair up front with Ibrahimovic instead of Adriano.

I watched the replay match of the Liverpool vs Real Madrid and I must say the first two goals scored by Liverpool are lucky. Some refree might not allow the Torres's goal because he had fouled Pepe by pulling him back. I think that this should be a foul since Torres had clear contact with Pepe, some might say Pepe delibrately fell down and call for a free kick and in my opinion, I think it is a foul by Torres.

The second goal scored from the penalty spot by Gerrard. I think Henize was unlucky, because the ball touches the shoulder instead of the hand and this is not a delibrate hand ball.


Liverpool victory might boost the morale of the team and be ready for the Man Utd match.

No comments:

Post a Comment